After configuring OpenLava-3.0 using the tar ball and following the instruction according to the OpenLava – Getting Started Guide
After fixing OpenLava with LM is Down Error Messages for OpenLava-3.0, you may errors
HOST_NAME STATUS JL/U MAX NJOBS RUN SSUSP USUSP RSV spms-limeb-c00 unreach - 16 0 0 0 0 0 spms-limeb-h00 ok - 16 0 0 0 0 0
- Check your permission where openlava-3.0 reside. Make sure the HeadNode and ComputeNode has the user and group openlava and openlava have permission on the folder
drwxr-xr-x. 10 openlava openlava 4096 Jun 26 00:32 openlava-3.0
- Install pdsh. See Installing pdsh to issue commands to a group of nodes in parallel in CentOS on all the compute nodes and use pdcp to copy /etc/passwd /etc/shadow /etc/group to all the nodes
# pdcp -a /etc/passwd /etc # pdcp -a /etc/shadow /etc # pdcp -a /etc/group /etc
- Make sure your /etc/hosts reflect the short hostname of the cluster both in the HeadNode and ComputeNode. Refrain from putting 2 hostnames per line.
- Check your firewalls settings. Make sure the ports 6322:6325 are opened.
- Ensure your NTP are synchronized across the clients and HeadNode with the designated NTP Server. If the NTP